IN-HOUSE Worship Sundays
@ 10 a.m.
(See Covid guidelines below.)
In the effort to provide a safe environment from covid, the following plan is being implemented.
Everyone is asked to:
1) Enter through the W. Washington St. door (with the ramp)
2) Exit through the Congress St. door
3) Allow the ushers to seat you (Pews will be marked with tape to distinguish 6 feet distancing, and people will be seated from the front of the sanctuary to the back.)
4) Allow the ushers to dismiss you (People will be dismissed from back to front, like communion.)
5) Keep restroom occupancy to only one person at a time.
* Families and special needs will be accommodated as needed.
* Hand sanitizer will be available entering and exiting.
* Masks are highly recommended.
For questions, please contact a member of the Covid Safety Team (Gene McGinnis, Cheryl Farrar, or Rita O'Neal